The RAJASTHAN NEET MBBS COUNSELING for Medical & Dental program is being conducted by “Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board”. RAJASTHAN NEET MBBS COUNSELING will be conducted for the 85% Government & 100% Private Medical & Dental seats. There are 3 rounds of counseling process which includes “Round 1” getting conducted online, , “Round 2” and the third round is “Mop up” round is conducted offline
Eligibility For Rajasthan Domicile
Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan
All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process
The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired
(i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan
(ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than 3 years with State Government,
The candidate is the son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employees of Govt. Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least 3 years of service on the last date of submission of the on-line application form in the year of admission
The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for 3 years preceding the last date of submission of the on-line application form,
Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving/Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2022
Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the on- line application form for admission
Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/Retired person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate (certificate Proforma 3) has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service
Candidate is a son/daughter of a serving person of Paramilitary Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the on-line application form for admission (certificate Proforma 4),
Candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State, or
(candidates falling in above clauses I to X are eligible for all types of seats, i.e. Govt./Management/NRI)
for candidates who are not covered under the above clauses from I to X)
(can select clause XI "Other'' are eligible to apply to participate but will be considered for allotment against vacant seats (Govt./Management/NRI) available after exhausting State Merit list during / after round 2).
(candidates selecting clause XI "Other'' and having NRI eligibility will be considered for allotment against NRI seats in all rounds according to the applicable norms)
Eligibility for NRI Candidates
1) At least one of the parents of students should be an NRI and shall ordinarily be residing abroad as an NRI;
2) The person who sponsors the student for admission should be a first degree relative of the student (i.e. real Brother / real Sister) and should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI;
3) If a student is taken as a ward by some other nearest relative [as mentioned below (i) to (v)] such students also may be considered for admission provided the guardian has bonafidely treated the student as a ward. For this following nearest relative (NRI) of candidate, who should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI can only be considered:
i. Real brother and sister of father i.e. real uncle and real aunt.
ii. Real brother and sister of mother i.e. real maternal uncle and maternal aunt. iii. Father and mother of father i.e. grandfather and grandmother.
iv. Father and mother of mother i.e. maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother.
v. First degree-paternal and maternal cousins.
4) All NRI Candidates shall submit a proof of being sponsored as NRI/OCI/PIO in the form of certificate issued by the Indian embassy/Ministry of external affairs, Government of India for this purpose. In the absence of that certificate a duly notarized undertaking executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides being submitted by the sponsor, it be treated as sufficient as to the factum of the residence of the sponsor.
5) An affidavit from the sponsor that he/she looks after such students and will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
6) According to the direction of the State Govt., if NRI seats remain vacant due to non-availability of sufficient number of NRI candidates during / after round 2 off-line counseling, such vacant seats will be converted to management / general seats as the case may be.
Looking to these directions, the round 2 off-line counseling for NRI seats will be carried out before exhausting the management seats of Govt. Society colleges.
The candidate who gets allotment to NRI seats in round 2 counseling shall not be eligible to participate in round 2 counseling for other seats and shall at the time of allotment submit a bond that if he/she does not join the allotted seat or leaves the course before completion, shall be liable to pay the fee for entire course prescribed for such NRI seat
Types of Seats
- Government seat - Seat offered in the Government Medical/Dental colleges in RAJASTHAN. (Only Domicile candidate can apply)
- Self-financed Government seat – These are non-subsidized seats offered at a higher fee structure in Government Medical College of Rajasthan.
- Government seat in Private – Government quota seat offered in the Private Medical/Dental colleges in RAJASTHAN (Only domicile can apply)
- Private Management seat – These seats are open for both Domicile and Non-domicile students. Fees offered are higher than the fees offered under private seats in private medical colleges in Rajasthan.
- NRI seat – These seats are reserved for the Foreign National/NRI in the Government Medical Colleges of Rajasthan.
Security Deposit Amount
|Government Medical College
|Private Medical College
● Refundable – If exit in round 1 or joined after seat allotment in round 2 or Joined in round 1 but not up-graded in round 2 can resign at the spot at the time round 2 counseling to avoid forfeiture of deposit.
● Non-refundable – if not joined allotted college in round 2
- Free exit is allowed in Round 1.
- There is no free exit in Round 2 if not reported.
- Free exit is allowed in round 2 and it is applicable to non up-graded candidates if they resign on the spot in round 2.
- Security deposit is not refundable if not taken admission after allotment of seat.
- Other state students allowed only after round 1
- Document verification will be done after the allotment of seats
- Choice locking will happen automatically.
- Security deposit will be refunded to eligible candidates (Not allotted any seat or allotted seat and taken admission) after the completion of all the rounds of counseling process.
- Application form will open before every round of counseling.