Chhattisgarh MBBS Counseling
Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS Counseling for Medical & Dental program is being conducted by “Department of Medical Education, CHHATTISGARH” (CGDME). Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS Counseling will be conducted for the 85% Government & 100% Private Medical & Dental seats.
There are 3 rounds of Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS Counseling process which includes “Round 1” getting conducted online, , “Round 2” and the third round is “Mop up” round is conducted offline. If seats are vacant after mop up then college round will be conducted, also known as “Stray round”
- Students must qualify NEET.
- Must be an Indian Citizen to claim a seat under Govt./Private/Management.
- Foreign nationals can also apply for seats under NRI/Other Quota.
- Non-Domicile can apply for B category seats in Private Medical Colleges.
- Security guards and security services are provided for students’ accommodation services.
- Students must have passed 12th or equivalent exams.
- Domicile candidates are eligible for all seats.
Eligibility Criteria For Domicile Claim
Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan,
Parents or Guardians possess a land or running business in the last 5 years. Parents or Guardian is working or retired State Government Employee
Parents or Guardian is a Central Government Employee posted in Chhattisgarh State.
Along with above candidate need to fulfill anyone conditions as follows:
(a) – Have studied for a minimum period of 3 years in State.
(b) – Have studied 11th & 12th in State.
Type of Seat
- ● Government seat - Seat offered in the Government Medical/Dental colleges in Chhattisgarh. (Only Domicile candidate can apply)
- ● State Quota seat in Private – Seats offered in the Private Medical/Dental colleges for Chhattisgarh Domicile Students.
- ● Private Management seat – These seats are open for Non-domicile students.
- ● NRI seat in Private – Seats offered in Private Medical/Dental Colleges for NRI students.
|SHRI BALA JI , Raipur
Refundable – If exit in round 1 or joined after seat allotment in round 2 or Joined in round 1 but not up-graded in round 2
Non-refundable – if not joined allotted college in round 2
- Application form will open only once before Round 1.
- Non-Domicile can apply for B category seat in Private Medical Colleges.
- You need to submit a Bank Guarantee equivalent to 1 year of tuition fee.